Sunday, 27 September 2026

Portuguese 4th Cacadores

 The latest addition to my Portuguese contingent are the 4th Cacadores. 

The figures appear to be Clayton castings comprising PTN14 (charging) PTN17 (marching) and a British light infantry figure BN92 for their officer.  


I chose the 4th Cacadores purely because they are illustrated in Haythornwaite's "Uniforms of the Peninsular War" and I like the blue facings

As with many of Hinton Hunt figures, some of the casting detail needed close scrutiny to decide if it was flash or an intended feature!  

Hopefully this is not a view the French will have very often when they get on to the gaming table.

I'm probably going to start some Spanish line next which will entail a couple of conversions for their command.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portuguese 4th Cacadores

  The latest addition to my Portuguese contingent are the 4th Cacadores.  The figures appear to be Clayton castings comprising PTN14 (chargi...